Ypsilon® Flow½ is the AFO of choice for your active patients who need sagittal plane assist. Ypsilon® Flow½ has a lower heel height (approx. 7mm) which accommodates gentler contours of shoe insoles and offers more clearance for the forefoot in the shoe toe box. Designed to allow optimum range of motion and dynamic toe-off assist, providing the opportunity for functional or potentially functional muscles, tendons, and ligaments to strengthen and prevent or reduce atrophy.The footplate is engineered to allow the orthosis to adapt to and move with the lower leg with less resistance to ground reaction forces while the proximal ends of the “Y” provide fixation points, eliminating pressure on the tibia crest.Smooth and thin, this interface pad and strap fit close to the leg, ensuring the brace glides smoothly and is barely noticeable under slacks, jean, or trousers. Ypsilon® Flow½ has a heel height that is 7 mm in all sizes.
Recommended Range Of Application:
Ypsilon® Flow is designed to manage footdrop in conditions such as Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Post Polio Syndrome, Muscular Dystrophy, Spinal Cord Injuries, Traumatic Brain Injuries, Guillian-Barre Syndrome, Charcot-Marie-Tooth, Myelomeningocele, Neuropathy or Cerebral Palsy.
Ypsilon® Flow should not be used when patients present with foot and/or leg ulcers, moderate to severe edema, moderate to severe foot deformities, severe proximal defcits (e.g. quadriceps spasticity, genu valgum or varum, genu recurvatum), severe spasticity.
More about ftting and product selection can be found in the Allard AFO Professional Instruction.
- Ypsilon Flow Brochure (458.09 KB)
- Ypsilon Flow Instruction (256.59 KB)
- AllardAFO User Instruction (875.78 KB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction (1.48 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction_HOLLAND (1.49 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction_FRANCE (1.43 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction_ITALY (1.46 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction_SPAIN (1.43 MB)
- AllardAFO Returnform (229.84 KB)
- AllardAFO Warranty (36.03 KB)
- AllardAFO Brochure Sustainability (2.04 MB)