ToeOFF® Short is specifcally developed to accommodate individuals with shorter stature, slightly broader-shaped tibia, and wider foot at the metatarsal area.
ToeOFF® Short has a heel height that is 7 mm in all sizes.
Recommended Range Of Application:
ToeOFF® are designed to manage footdrop in conditions such as Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Post Polio Syndrome, Muscular Dystrophy, Spinal Cord Injuries, Traumatic Brain Injuries, Guillian-Barre Syndrome, Charcot-Marie-Tooth, Myelomeningocele, Neuropathy or Cerebral Palsy. ToeOFF® are designed to support gait in conditions such as Posterior Tibialis Tendon Dysfunction (PTTD) and toe amputations. BlueROCKER® can also be used for patial foot amputations, most proximal level is Chopart.
ToeOFF® should not be used when patients present with foot and/or leg ulcers, moderate to severe edema, moderate to severe foot deformities, severe proximal defcits (e.g. quadriceps spasticity, genu valgum or varum, genu recurvatum), severe spasticity.
More about fitting and product selection can be found in the Allard AFO Professional Instruction.
- ToeOFF Brochure (1.6 MB)
- Allard AFO User Instruction (875.78 KB)
- AllardAFO Brochure (1.91 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction (1.48 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction_HOLLAND (1.49 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction_FRANCE (1.43 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction_ITALY (1.46 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction_SPAIN (1.43 MB)
- AllardAFO Warranty (36.03 KB)
- AllardAFO Returnform (229.84 KB)