The Foot Drop Orthosis ToeOFF® 2 ½ has the same dynamic functions and stability as ToeOFF® 2.0 with the exception that the 2 ½ has a lower heel height of 7 mm, to adapt to modern shoes. The toe lift is also lower which results in more space in the toe box. Since the start in 1997 Allard AFO has been the market leader with its unique functions and dynamic properties.
ToeOFF® 2 ½ has MikroFIX pre-applied to simplify the fitting process with the padding. The strap solution is the same as on 2.0, made from a durable and strong material. The straps can be applied on the interior or external side of the AFO.
It is always important to adapt any Allard AFO to the heel height of the shoe. Read more about this in the Allard AFO Professional Instructions.
Recommended Range Of Application:
ToeOFF® 2.0 is designed to manage footdrop in conditions such as Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Post Polio Syndrome, Muscular Dystrophy, Spinal Cord Injuries, Traumatic Brain Injuries, Guillian-Barre Syndrome, Charcot-Marie-Tooth, Myelomeningocele, Neuropathy or Cerebral Palsy. ToeOFF® 2.0 is designed to support gait in conditions such as Posterior Tibialis Tendon Dysfunction (PTTD) and toe amputations. ToeOFF® 2.0 can also be used for partial foot amputations, most proximal level is Chopart.
ToeOFF® 2.0 should not be used when patients present with foot and/or leg ulcers, moderate to severe edema, moderate to severe foot deformities, severe proximal deficits (e.g. quadriceps spasticity, genu valgum or varum, genu recurvatum), severe spasticity.
More about fitting and product selection can be found in the Allard AFO Professional Instruction.
- AllardAFO User Instruction (875.78 KB)
- AllardAFO Brochure (1.91 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction (1.48 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction_HOLLAND (1.49 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction_ITALY (1.46 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction_SPAIN (1.43 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction_FRANCE (1.43 MB)
- AllardAFO Returnform (229.84 KB)
- AllardAFO Warranty (36.03 KB)
- AllardAFO Brochure Spain (1.95 MB)