ToeOFF® 2.0 is the updated version of the Original ToeOFF® . This new model have several new features that has been asked for from customers over time. The shape is more organic, with shorter side extensions and more rounded shape. Also the surface is smoother and more scratch resistant. The MikroFix is pre-attached on the inside of the brace to accomodate a faster fitting procedure. It is also available with two different strap systems - With D-ring or without D-ring. Another feature is the increased height on size X-Large with 2 cm more compared to the Original ToeOFF®. ToeOFF® 2.0 has a heel height between 12 - 15 mm depending on size.
Recommended Range Of Application:
ToeOFF® 2.0 is designed to manage footdrop in conditions such as Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Post Polio Syndrome, Muscular Dystrophy, Spinal Cord Injuries, Traumatic Brain Injuries, Guillian-Barre Syndrome, Charcot-Marie-Tooth, Myelomeningocele, Neuropathy or Cerebral Palsy. ToeOFF® 2.0 is designed to support gait in conditions such as Posterior Tibialis Tendon Dysfunction (PTTD) and toe amputations. ToeOFF® 2.0 can also be used for partial foot amputations, most proximal level is Chopart.
ToeOFF® 2.0 should not be used when patients present with foot and/or leg ulcers, moderate to severe edema, moderate to severe foot deformities, severe proximal deficits (e.g. quadriceps spasticity, genu valgum or varum, genu recurvatum), severe spasticity.
More about fitting and product selection can be found in the Allard AFO Professional Instruction.
- Allard AFO User Instruction (875.78 KB)
- AllardAFO Brochure (1.91 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction_HOLLAND (1.49 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction (1.48 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction_FRANCE (1.43 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction_ITALY (1.46 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction_SPAIN (1.43 MB)
- AllardAFO Returnform (229.84 KB)
- AllardAFO Warranty (36.03 KB)
- AllardAFO Brochure Sustainability (2.04 MB)