The Foot Drop Orthosis BlueROCKER® 2 ½ has the same dynamic functions and stability as a BlueROCKER® 2.0 with exception that the 2 ½ has a lower heel height, 7 mm, to adapt to modern shoes. The toe lift is also slightly lower which results in more space in the toe box. Since the start in 1997 the Allard AFO has been the market leader with its unique functions and dynamic properties.
BlueROCKER® 2 ½ has all MikroFIX pre-applied to simply fitment of the padding. The strap solution is the same as on 2.0, made from a durable and strong material. The straps can be applied for either inside or outside closure on the orthosis. The foot plate on BlueROCKER® 2 ½ gives more space in the toebox. It is always important to adapt any Allard AFO to the heel height of the shoe. Read more about this in the Allard AFO Professional Instructions.
Recommended Range Of Application:
BlueROCKER® is designed to manage footdrop in conditions such as Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Post Polio Syndrome, Muscular Dystrophy, Spinal Cord Injuries, Traumatic Brain Injuries, Guillian-Barre Syndrome, Charcot-Marie-Tooth, Myelomeningocele, Neuropathy or Cerebral Palsy.
BlueROCKER® 2 ½ should not be used when patients present with foot and/or leg ulcers, moderate to severe edema, moderate to severe foot deformities, severe proximal deficits (e.g. quadriceps spasticity, genu valgum or varum, genu recurvatum), severe spasticity.
More about fitting and product selection can be found in the Allard AFO Professional Instruction.
- AllardAFO User Instruction (875.78 KB)
- AllardAFO Brochure (1.91 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction (1.48 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction_HOLLAND (1.49 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction_FRANCE (1.43 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction_ITALY (1.46 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction_SPAIN (1.43 MB)
- AllardAFO Returnform (229.84 KB)
- AllardAFO Warranty (36.03 KB)
- Partial Foot Brochure (1.56 MB)
- AllardAFO Brochure Sustainability (2.04 MB)
- AllardAFO Brochure Spain (1.95 MB)