BlueROCKER® is designed to manage footdrop in conditions such as Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Post Polio Syndrome, Muscular Dystrophy, Spinal Cord Injuries, Traumatic Brain Injuries, Guillian-Barre Syndrome, Charcot-Marie-Tooth, Myelomeningocele, Neuropathy or Cerebral Palsy. BlueROCKER® 2.0 has a heel height between 12 - 15 mm depending on size.
Recommended Range Of Application:
BlueROCKER® is designed to support gait in conditions such as Posterior Tibialis Tendon Dysfunction (PTTD) and toe amputations. BlueROCKER® can also be used for partial foot amputations, most proximal level is Chopart.
BlueROCKER® should not be used when patients present with foot and/or leg ulcers, moderate to severe edema, moderate to severe foot deformities, severe proximal deficits (e.g. quadriceps spasticity, genu valgum or varum, genu recurvatum), severe spasticity.
More about ftting and product selection can be found in the Allard AFO Professional Instruction.
- Allard AFO User Instruction (875.78 KB)
- AllardAFO Brochure (1.91 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction (1.48 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction_HOLLAND (1.49 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction_FRANCE (1.43 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction_ITALY (1.46 MB)
- AllardAFO Professional Instruction_SPAIN (1.43 MB)
- AllardAFO Returnform (229.84 KB)
- AllardAFO Warranty (36.03 KB)
- Partial Foot Brochure (1.56 MB)
- AllardAFO Brochure Sustainability (2.04 MB)